Still Life #107

Still Life #107
taken August 29, 2003

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just Registered for World Fantasy 2007

A few years ago I attended a writers conference in Madison Wisconsin, and frankly I was disappointed. While I did make some good contacts, I did not feel that the programming was particularly good. In fact, I walked out of several sessions. Since then I have attended several regional writers conferences in Columbus, OH and Moon, PA. These were much more helpful and I made many more contacts and walked away with a great deal more motivation and a few friendships. Now all I have to do is edit the hell out of the current manuscript and make the first five chapters really crisp. Wish me luck. Then I can send that one out and decide which of the other six or seven manuscripts is next.

No comments: